Cook anywhere with the GF 1 Unit
The concept of Front cooking is the culinary art form where chefs have prepared the food and add the finishing touches where guests can see it. It can be presented either as entertainment where the chef interacts with the guests or as part of a buffet.
Front cooking makes the dining experience more interactive and livelier. The chef can customize the dishes from the menu according to individual tastes.
Front cooking makes for great presentations, is visually more tantalising to the senses and showcases a more transparent method of cooking.
Another advantage is that waste of food can be minimized, as the food is prepared as per requirement.
The Vianen Front cooking system comes with a built-in air extraction in which unpleasant smoke, fumes, odours and contaminants are extracted away from the guests and filtered within the unit.
The unit consists of:
– 1 nos. Exhaust fan 230V – 50 Hz.;
– 2 nos. Fecon filters 400 x 200 x 36mm;
– 2 nos. Carbon filters 377 x 300 x 40mm;
– 1 nos. Grease tray;
– 2 nos. Connections 230V;
– 1 no. Drawer with rails for 1/1 GN with 1 nos. 1⁄2 GN module;
– 1 no. Removable insert, with rails and removable cutting board 500 x 300 x 40mm; – 1 nos. Plug with cable (1000mm) 400V – 50 Hz.;
– 2 nos. Removable inspection panels;
– 4 nos. Wheels with ball bearings, two are static and two with brakes;
– 1 no. Switch board 400V > 3 x 230V;
– 2 nos. Protection glass
Stainless steel Front Cooking Unit with the standard dimensions 990 x 700 x 1160mm. (Optional – the dimension can altered to meet specific customer requirements.)
The unit is fabricated from stainless steel, all joints are welded and exposed surfaces are made of double sided, satin finish, stainless steel 304 (DIN 1.4301, grit 320). The sheet thickness is 1,25mm. The unit is mounted on 4 wheels with ball bearings.